La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

lessons

Things I've been learning (or at least being taught)

1. Caring for people may leave you hurt.
2. Doing the right thing sometimes hurts.
3. I hate cliches.
4. Walking by faith is hard.
5. I'm not very good at patience.
6. I'm not very good at hiding how I'm feeling.
7. Surrendering my dreams is hard.
8. God's more concerned with my soul then my happiness.
9. Developing character hurts.
10. I have wonderful friends who make me feel loved.



"I knew the times would come and now the times have landed
With stinging abrasion
As ready as I seem to be
It's never like I planned it, yeah

I'm wrestling my thoughts, I'm overcome
Would you give me up I'm asking Lord
There's no where I sense Your presence here
So I will cry out, until I go

From protest to praise
You're always amazing me
You're changing me slow, but surely
And You're gonna see me to the end

How long will I be forgotten by You forever
You're not making sense here
Seems like eternity has made a home between us, yeah

You're changing me slow
I just can't help but see it that way
Cuz You're gonna see me to the end"

Downhere's "From Protest to Praise"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home