La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This is my problem at work

"I also have a lot of infinity problems. Those are the ones where before you can solve a particular problem first you must solve some other problem, and so on to infinity. For example, before I drive someplace for the first time I might want to print out directions at the computer. But first I must change the ink cartridge on the computer. And before I can do that I must go to the store and buy that cartridge. And before I do that I must find the 20% off coupon so I don’t later have shopper’s remorse. And before I do that I have to clean up my office or there is no real hope in finding that coupon. Before long I’m shingling the roof and I no longer remember where I wanted to drive." - Scott Adams on the Dilbert Blog

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Oz said…

    This is how Kradan ends up cleaning the house.

    She goes looking for Logan's other shoe and before I know it, there are five bags of trash, no dinner, and it's 10:00 at night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home