La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Feels like winter


Work is still continuing to keep me busy, but I love my kids. It's nice getting homemade pictures and hugs from kids as opposed to bite marks on my arm.

Winter break is almost here (12 more work days). Thomas will be visiting and I'm looking for a place for him to stay, since my sister's house will be over taken by my family and her inlaws. So if you know someone in the Atlanta metro area that wouldn't mind a very quiet house guest, let me know.
Also.....Thomas is planning on moving to Atlanta (yay!) and is in need of an entry level computer science type job. So prayer and any suggestions about job hunting would be appreciated (send your suggestions here).

Roomate situation is going well. We rarely see each other unless we happen to sit next to each other at church. But we have plans in the working to decorate the apartment and possibly have a holiday party (motivation to finsih unpacking).


Here's a couple of pictures from when I visited Dallas. Notice how Tran magically gets taller in the picture that includes Hannah.

Tara, me, Tran

Hannah, Tran, Tara, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home