La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Monday, March 20, 2006

help?

So, I don't know if anyone can really help me, but I could use any help anyone could offer. Today at work one of my kids bit me hard enough to break the skin. WHich means I've spent all day dealing with doctors and insurance and my employer. And now I have antibotics to take. And I got absolutely nothing accomplished that I had wanted to.

Meaning I still need to write up some cover letters, finish filling out online applications, mail reference forms for people to fill out, make copies of documents to send to school districts, etc. As well as do my full time job I currently have.

At this point, what I could use help with is the cover letters. I'm brain dead and I can't put coherent thoughts together. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger tranthegirl said…

    call me, Babe. I do cover letters all the time at work.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger T said…

    You can send me cover letters to review as well. as a previous career counselor I might be able to help :)

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Laurie said…

    Thanks to both of you! I ended up getting a friend here to review my cover letters that night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home