La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Quarter life crisis

“We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be” C.S. Lewis


I'm beginning to have a better idea of what my deisres are for after I'm out of this work contract, but I'm not sure if they're God's desires. So I'm having to surrender as best I can areas of my life I'd rather hold onto.

I've been perpetually stressed lately and I hate it. It leaves me irritable, weepy, and less effective in most areas of my life. I've been praying for relief from stress, but its only gotten worse. So I pray for the peace and joy that God has promised.

I am looking forward to spring break (4 weeks!) It is a little easier doing my job knowing a break is soon. Plus Thomas is coming :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home