La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Friday, February 17, 2006

Didn't you get the memo?

A couple of days ago I got an e-mail saying that I should only include one month per page on my mileage sheet. So I replied saying I would make sure to do that next time. This morning, in my box at school, I had a note reminding me to only put one month per page for the mileage sheet. As I walked out the door, I recieved another note about......well you get the picture. I actually found this all quite humorous.

Something else that's funny? This comic strip pointed out to me by Aaron. (who I told I would give credit to since he's usually the nameless "friend" in my blog). And it reminded me of another friend who'll remain anonymous for now ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Oz said…

    The memo thing reminds me of Office Space.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger escapismc said…

    It may not be perfect, but Raimi nailed the spirit right on the head. X-Men 3 on the other hand, there's your developments to lament about in angst and irony in a comic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home