La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Monday, February 06, 2006

Just say "no"

So you know that you need to quit your job when you get off of work and think to yourself, "I need a cigarette." And you've never smoked in your life. Ah, well, four more months in the schools and then on to home health.

I guess word has gone around at one school I work at that I'm not planning on coming back next year. So people have been telling me how I'm doing a good job, they hope I stay, blah, blah. The flattery is nice, but I'd rather just lose the stressful job and call up my mom if I want to be told how wonderful I am :)

Therefore, if you hear me in the future contemplating returning to these schools next year, remind me of all the reasons to say no.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Oz said…

    Why would you leave ... you're doing a great job .. blah blah blah :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home