La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Thursday, March 09, 2006

jobless

Well, come June I will be unemployed. So I am trying desperately to find a job for the summer months as well as the fall. And praying that somebody will take me on despite the fact that they'll have to do a bunch of extra paperwork/supervision since I won't be comepletely certified. I'm glad my sister was a speech therapist and understands how less likely it will be that someone will want to hire me with my clinical fellowship only partly completed. Cause my dad just thinks its no big deal.

Work stuff isn't going how I had expected or planned, but I figure God's in control and He knows what He's doing more than I do. And I'm hopeful that eventually this will all be resolved.

Knowing i have a week long break coming up in 22 days makes getting through each day a little easier. I'm definitely looking forward to a much needed rest from stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home