La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Life is good

Today was the official last day of work! My summer job fell through at the last minute, but with tax refunds and sign on bonuses, I actually don't need to work this summer to support myself. So, it looks like the next couple of months will be spent visiting family and friends, helping my sister, and sleeping in late.

I also have a great job lined up for the fall, at a school realtively close to where I live. Its with the age group I prefer, I'll be working with 2 other speech therapists, and I get my own room!

I'm defintely looking forward to these next few weeks. This weekend I'll be hanging out at the beach. Next week my mom will be visiting. And in 10 days I'll get to see Thomas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home