La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The fun never stops

"Judgers know that if everyone would simply do what they're supposed to do (and when they're supposed to do it) the world would be a better place to live."-from a personality book I read

I've been having to deal a lot lately with people who are making my life more complicated due to their inability to do their job properly. One example: I discovered another water leak in my apartment last Friday, the day before I was planning on leaving to visit family. I had to call twice to get someone to come and stop the leak. I went in person the next day to make sure they would fix the big gaping hole in the ceiling and the water damage along the walls, though the maintenace guy said I didn't need to because he would put in the request for me. Anyway, the people in the leasing office assured me they'd fix everything. Right. There's still damage from when my apartment flooded in December.

Surprise, surprise, I returned from out of town to discover they only repaired the ceilings. So this is what my laundry room looks like a week later. Needless to say, I'm annoyed.






Anyway, I took a bunch of pictures of all the damage that still remains unrepaired. And Thomas helped me write a letter of complaint. So tomorrow, I'm going to march over to the leasing office and give them the pictures and the letter and make sure to complain (politely) very loudly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home