La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Friday, October 28, 2005

Revision

So, apparently it was the movie Predator I watched on TV with Thomas, not Alien vs Predator. Oh well, its all the same to me. Which just proves who's the bigger nerd. I never owned a Star Trek uniform or a tricorder.

Also, does anyone else find it odd that the spell check on blogspot doesn't recognize the word "blog"? Who creates this stuff?

Oh, and my blog is only pink because it annoys someone who is just too much fun not to annoy.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Thomas said…

    I didn't say there was anything wrong with it being pink. I just didn't want everyone in class sitting further back than me to see my whole screen turn bright pink in the middle of a lecture. :)

    Oh, and I still have the Star Trek communicator walkie-talkies you wanted.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Secretly, it's pink because she loves the power puff girls.

    "You're the green one, Ms. Laurie!!!"

    Also, I found the Uber Mega Collector's Version of Warcraft 3...would you like me to ship that up to you???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home