La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Thursday, July 21, 2005

One month

Warning: This post written during sleep deprivation. May not make sense to the average reader.

Two posts in one day! That's what happens when you have a paper and final to study for. Tomorrow at this time I'll be finished with school and the next week I'll be done at the hospital. And one month from now I'll be on my way to Georgia! Change like this is exciting and nerve racking. Keeps me on my knees praying.

If any of my friends in Dallas are reading this, know that I'll miss ya'll dearly. The stuff I wanna say to some of you is too personal to post for everyone so i'll just leave it at that for now.

I need sleep. And to write that paper.............

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Laurie,

    I just wanted to let you know that we're all really going to miss you. I know that you have a great future ahead of you in Georgia. Good luck and congrats on school. :)

    See ya soon!
    Love,
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home