La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My kinda guy

These lyrics pretty much say it for me:

Baby put on your white t-shirt
All thin and worn and perfect
Grab your jeans and sandals
Lets make the weather worth it
Hike down to the river,
Grab the rope, and swing right in

My smiling love
My rugged warrior
You own this heart
I'll keep it for you
My smiling heart
My rugged warrior

God, You stun my senses
I wanna drink it all
Appalachia to Montana
I hear Your creation call
Head down to the river
And throw myself right in

I love everything wild
Give me life untamed
You're the picture of adventure
And You're calling my name

"White Shirt" by Tara Leigh Cobble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home