La Mariposa

La mariposa = butterfly "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians5:17

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And there was great rejoicing.......yay

Someone asked me the other day what cheers me up. Well, for one thing, writing lists does, so here we go:

1. Hugs
2. Chocolate
3. Phone calls
4. Visits from friends (John's coming this weekend and Robert the next time he goes to Texas)
5. Playing with little kids (especially my nephew)
6. Smiles
7. Ice cream
8. Pride and Predjudice ;)
9. Comedies
10. Bargain shopping (ugh, i'm such a girl)
11. Psalms
12. Music
12. Singing
13. Compliments
14. Mudslides (chocoalte, ice cream, and alcohol....what's not to like)
15. Coke
16. Smoothies
17. Naps
18. Good books

I think i must be hungry, i keep on thinking of more food items to put on the list.

Life's been beating me down.....so please pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home